Beranda



Selamat Datang


Blog ini berisikan segala tentang saya. Dimana ini merupakan keseharian dan kegemaran saya.

About me

Blog

MY LOVE STORY ABOUT BEADS



Huh, there is a girl who is so loves me. She is beautiful girl. I feeling something when the first I know her. The impression when I look at her photo is “Waw, it is very amazing girl who is like snow white and she is the first girl who gives expression to me that she loves me”. I feel happy when I know she love me because the previous I feel alone and I don’t know there is the girl love me. And also she introduces the love to me. She is like “my love door”. However, there is something wrong in my love story that should be perfect. Hmmm
ther is the story:
Starting from extracurricular PMR. When there is camp event with theme “Perkemahan Bakti Bunda Pertiwi” in Pejeng Klod. The morning I wake up from my bed. I am so spirit to wake up because ther event is the event I wait. When I arrive at school to come together before go to encampment. And we go to Pejeng Kelod by Truck but I use pick-up truck to go there. When I arrive at Pejeng Klod, then I work to prepare the camp. And one of those is help the jasmine team to make a tent. I and my friend (Hendra) help them. When we have finished make the tent. “I think the tent is very perfect and equivalent with my exertion”. that time, I did not give attention to the girl who will love me because I do not know about her. though, I had touched her skin when he and her team and other teams are also exploring the area around the camp and I am in post 4 with my friends. In ther post I poked her with mud. He thinks to kill me because of it. OMG….
A few days later, he was looking for me on Facebook and he found me. And I confirm her to be a friend on Facebook. Then, we both chat on Facebook. She say the words which make me think she love me. She said “Adk ngefans sama kk”. I don’t understand about her words because I am not artist.
A few days later, we give expression our feeling. I said to her “I love u” and She said to me “I love u” but, I don’t know my feeling is true or false because I newly know her. Day after day with love but, once upon a time I leave her to the other person. I don’t know why I do it (neting: pellet, santet, guna-guna). Besides, tomorrow is her birthday 19 Augustus 2010 T_T (I want not to tell about it). She is cry and broken heart.
The last story, I come back to her to started new love with her… (14 February 2011)

The girl who I love is Manik. (Accord with her name, she beautiful like a beads)
I love you baby…

Yang ini hampir sama dengan posting sebelumnya, hanya saja sudut pandangnya berbeda.postingan sebelumnya pada sudut mandang dirinyakalo yg ini sudut pandang diriku

HENZU Design by Insight © 2011